A Large, Family Home in a Rural Setting
New Heart Place is situated on a peaceful, wooded, five acre parcel near Echo Lake in Snohomish County. The tranquil, park-like setting of New Heart Place offers the student the benefits of a country retreat just minutes from the Puget Sound urban centers. It is an ideal setting to get alone with God.
The New Heart Place home is a three-level, 6,000 square foot, Tudor-style home. Built in 1981, the home features eleven bedrooms with six baths. It offers the student the warmth of a supportive, family home featuring large living and family rooms, a library and fitness room.
New Heart Ministries Residence Program offers residents a twenty-four hour, live-in program of spiritual formation, emotional and physical wellness and vocational guidance. New Heart Place is a recovery and discipleship home for adult males, 18 years of age or older.
Integral to the development of a Christ-centered lifestyle is a consistent participation in a life-giving community of faith. Each resident will participate in the worship experiences, prayer meetings, classes, fellowship events, training opportunities and multi-ethnic relationships of Westgate Chapel in an effort to encourage the development of sustainable lifestyle patterns that will become a permanent way of life.
New Heart Place Offers Healing Through Relationships
Each resident will be welcomed into the program as a member of a Christ-centered family in which the elements of a godly character can be discovered and developed.
Training in Self-Discipline and a Positive Work Ethic
The program will include practical training and exercises in self-discipline and a positive work ethic. As a result, students may be employed off campus.
The goal of New Heart Place Residence Program is that each resident will experience the healing, guidance and instruction needed to personally realize the following:
- To be an authentic disciple of Jesus Christ.
- To be filled with the Spirit of God.
- To learn to live in a 24/7 sense of God’s presence.
- To learn how to develop and maintain a consistent lifestyle of godly character.
- To develop interpersonal skills of forgiveness, conflict resolution and life-giving communication.
- To complete requirements for a high school diploma or GED, if necessary.
- To complete requirements for training in a marketable skill or vocation.
- To become a vital participant in the community of faith.
Opportunities to Invest in the Ministry of New Heart Place
For information on the following ways to invest in the ministry of New Heart Place, please contact us at (425) 775-2776 or by email.
Partner with the Ministry
Student Scholarship Fund
- In-Kind Donations (professional expertise, trades skills)
For More Information or to receive an Application Pac, contact us at (425) 775-2776 or by email.
You may also request an Application Pac online by clicking here.